This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Make Someone's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Make Someone's Day

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Make Someone's Day



I often have great ideas of things that would be nice to do for someone else.  The problem is, I don't often get around to doing them.  It's just never a convenient time.  But making an extra effort is what makes a thoughtful gesture all the more special!

Today I want you to do something special for someone.  It doesn't have to be anything big; just something that shows you expended extra effort because you were thinking of them!

I took time to do a chore that my husband normally has to do.  I know he will appreciate not having to do it when he gets home.


If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, you can read all the details here. be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each day's new challenge!

This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home