This Page

has been moved to new address

The Anti-Procrastination Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: The Anti-Procrastination Challenge

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Anti-Procrastination Challenge

 


I have challenged myself, not to a day, a week, or even a month; but to a full year of Anti-Procrastination!

I'd love to have you join me!


We are going to complete one task every day that would normally be put off until all of the "regular cleaning" is done.    If you go here, you can see all the challenges I've posted so far.

Be sure to subscribe to email updates or follow me on Facebook so you won't miss any of the challenges! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home