This Page

has been moved to new address

Super Cute, Super Easy DIY Ornament

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Super Cute, Super Easy DIY Ornament

Friday, December 23, 2011

Super Cute, Super Easy DIY Ornament


My sister-in-law made this ornament for my youngest son this year.  My pitiful photography skills don't do it justice, but it so cute!

Make this in just a few minutes with things you already have around the house.

  • Old jar lid
  • Scrapbook paper and stickers or markers
  • Ribbon
Cut a circle to fit inside the lid.  Personalize it with initials or someone's name using scrapbook markers or stickers.  (You could even print a picture and make it into a photo ornament if you wanted.)  Punch a hole in the top of the lid and tie a ribbon through, and you're done!  I love it!

Now, go make my non-blogging sister-in-law famous and put this on Pinterest, would you?  I may just post more of her awesome ideas for you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home