This Page

has been moved to new address

New Recipes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: New Recipes

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Recipes

I am always saving recipes that I want to try, but somehow never get around to actually trying them. Well, I finally tried out not one, but three new recipes! And, all three of them were keepers!

I found all of these on Pinterest.

The first one was called Hootenanny. It bubbles up in the strangest way, but it is so easy! I thought that for the small amount of effort it took to make it, it tasted plenty good! I timed myself, and it literally took only 5 minutes to get this into the oven. It's a perfect breakfast on a busy morning.


Blend up 1 c. white flour, 1 c. milk, 6 eggs, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Pour batter into greased 9x13 pan. Then, pour 1/2 cube melted butter over the top (do not mix). Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Cut in pieces, drizzle with Maple Syrup, serve.



Then I tried this BLT Pasta Salad. It was a big hit! So, so good!
Last night I made this Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Braid. I actually made my own crescent dough for this. If you already have chicken cooked up (which I usually do) and if you keep bread dough in the freezer (which I aspire to do, :) it's really quick and easy.


What new recipes have you gotten around to trying lately?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home