This Page

has been moved to new address

5 Steps to Follow When You're Overwhelmed with the Housework

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: 5 Steps to Follow When You're Overwhelmed with the Housework

Friday, September 2, 2011

5 Steps to Follow When You're Overwhelmed with the Housework




1. Put one thing away.
2. Put another thing away.
3. Put another thing away.
4. Put another thing away.
5. Put another thing away.

Profound, huh? Yet this is what I do when I feel like the house is getting out of control. By putting just 5 things away, I am amazed at how much better that kitchen counter looks, and I'm then ready to "just finish cleaning this one counter". But then that counter looks so good, I want the opposite counter to match, and it only takes a few minutes. I start getting on a roll, and before I know it, quite a bit has gotten done. It doesn't take long for me to realize things weren't as bad as I thought.

Try it next time you think the house is hopelessly messy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home