This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Welcome!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome!


My name is MaryEllen, and this blog is just a peek into my (imperfect) life as a homemaker. I am always seeking to become a better wife, mommy, housekeeper, cook, etc. Personally, I find it discouraging to read some homemaking blogs because it appears that the blogger always "has it together" and never makes any mistakes. Here at The Imperfect Homemaker, it is my goal to be "for real" and to let you in on both my successes and my failures. I hope you can learn along with me as we seek to become the homemakers God wants us to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home