This Page

has been moved to new address

Mashed Potato Soup Recipe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Mashed Potato Soup Recipe

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mashed Potato Soup Recipe



I really wasn't planning on posting this because I honestly just threw some stuff in the crockpot trying to use up leftovers. But it turned out so well that I have to post it so I can remember what I did. I thought some of my readers might like to have a recipe that uses up leftover mashed potatoes and tastes delicious!

Here's what I did:

Half a crockpot full of leftover mashed potatoes
4 cups of chicken broth
1 cup of chopped carrots
1 large head of broccoli
6 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces

Mix it all together and cook on low for 4-5 hours.

When it's all done the mashed potatoes just sort of melt into the liquid making an incredibly thick and creamy soup. This is honestly the best potato soup I've ever made!


I'm linking this post to Real Food Wednesday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home