This Page

has been moved to new address

How to Clean a Burnt Pan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: How to Clean a Burnt Pan

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How to Clean a Burnt Pan

I have been horrible about burning supper lately!  Between trying to nurse the baby, welcome home hubby, take care of a potty-training 2 year old, and who knows what else, my scatter-brain forgets sometimes that dinner is burning away on the stove!  But I've become a professional at cleaning seemingly hopeless pots and pans!  Take for instance the pot in the picture below.  I seriously thought it was done for.  But as you can see in the "after" picture, it's as good as new.


Want to see my secret weapon? 

It's called Bar Keeper's Friend, and it be found in the cleaning supplies aisle at Walmart or the grocery store. In my experience it has cleaned anything and everything no matter how hopeless it looks.  Some things require a little more elbow grease than others, but it will still clean things I would otherwise have to throw away.  It costs around $3.99, and it is well worth the money for the headache it saves me. 





What's your secret weapon?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home