This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Clean out your Spice Cabinet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Clean out your Spice Cabinet

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Clean out your Spice Cabinet


Today's challenge should be pretty quick and easy.  I'm not asking you to organize your spices (although you certainly can if you want to!).  I just want you to go through and throw away anything that is old or that you do not use.  There is no sense in letting things you do not use take up room and make it harder to find the ones you do use.  Old spices lose their flavor and basically do you no good anyway. 

 If this is your first time visiting The Imperfect Homemaker, you may be wondering what The Anti-Procrastination Challenge is.


Basically, I challenged myself at the beginning of the year to complete one task every day that I would normally put off until all of my "regular cleaning" is done.  I've done things like clean out a drawer, vacuum under the couch, clean out my coupons, etc.  Just recently, I realized that maybe some of you are like me and do better when you have a little nudge, so I decided to start posting a challenge for you to complete every day as well.  If you go here, you can see all the challenges I've posted so far.

Be sure to subscribe to email updates or follow me on Facebook so you won't miss any of the challenges! 

This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home