This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Attack your Mending Pile

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Attack your Mending Pile

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Attack your Mending Pile



 I worked on my mending pile a couple weeks ago, but I never got all the way to the bottom of it.  I finally finished up the mending today, but I have a half-sewn dress that I still need to finish.  I started working on it last year, but I got pregnant and couldn't finish it because I couldn't fit into it to try it on!  Now I have a few more pounds of baby weight to lose before I can finish it.  Anyway, I'm rambling.

On to your challenge for the day:

Whether you have 1 article or 10 in your mending pile, I want you to mend at least one item start to finish.

That includes putting all your supplies back away when you're done and putting the clothing back in the closet or washing it if need be.  (If it's been in your pile for a while, it may be a little dusty.  I won't tell you how I know that clothes in the mending pile can indeed get dusty.)

If this is your first time visiting The Imperfect Homemaker, you may be wondering what The Anti-Procrastination Challenge is.

Basically, I challenged myself at the beginning of the year to complete one task every day that I would normally put off until all of my "regular cleaning" is done.  I've done things like clean out a drawer, vacuum under the couch, clean out my coupons, etc.  Just recently, I realized that maybe some of you are like me and do better when you have a little nudge, so I decided to start posting a challenge for you to complete every day as well.  If you go here, you can see all the challenges I've posted so far. 

Be sure to subscribe to email updates or follow me on Facebook so you won't miss any of the challenges!

This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home