This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Clean out your Nightstand

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Clean out your Nightstand

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Clean out your Nightstand





I don't know about you, but my nightstand tends to gather quite a collection of random items.  Glasses of water, books, tissues, and miscellaneous lotion bottles are all items that tend to land on or in my nightstand.  Since my nightstand has a door that can be shut, I often end up throwing a book in there when I'm half asleep, and then it becomes forgotten. 

I just found 8 books in my nightstand that I'm not currently reading.  Eight!  I got them all out and put them all away. 

Go put any dishes in the sink, replace empty tissue boxes with new ones, and throw away half-used bottles of lotion that you don't use any more.   Make sure every item on or in your nightstand is something that you use on a regular basis. 

If you're just now joining us, you can read all about the Anti-Procrastination challenge here.


This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home