This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Choose Your Own

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Choose Your Own

Monday, February 20, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Choose Your Own



I've decided to let you choose your own Anti-Procrastination task today!  I know each of our situations are a little bit different, and there's probably something in your home that's been bugging you in the back of your mind knowing you need to get it done.  Since I don't know all of you, and I've never been to your house, I'll let you determine today what it is that you need to work on.  Check out this post to see my original list of rules that I made for myself regarding what an Anti-Procrastination task should be.  

It's been warm here, so I went outside and cleaned up the kids outside toys.  I got things straightened up and put where they need to be so that our yard doesn't look like a bunch of hooligans live here!  (Maybe they do!)

If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each day's new challenge!

This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Maybe they live at our house too so maybe you should help me with anti procrastination here. :)

February 20, 2012 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home