This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Little Fingerprints

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Little Fingerprints

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Little Fingerprints




I've been trying to tackle ever-so-tiny things around the house since I haven't had any energy.  I've also been trying to think of things I can make the kids do for me. :) 

You know all the smudges that show up on doorknobs and light switches?  In my house, with 3 little ones running/crawling around, they also show up on walls, windows, furniture, you name it.  And they're usually not just smudges from body oils.  They're more like peanut butter, snot, spit-up, plain old dirt, and who knows what else? 

I figured that if they're going to make that mess, they can help clean it up!  Let me tell you something that mother-in-law got me last Christmas that is absolutely perfect for the kids.  It's called a KAYWOS cloth.  You can clean mirrors and windows with it, using only water.  It cleans them beautifully and is totally lint and streak-free! 

The reason these are perfect for kids is that I can just wet the cloth for them and turn them loose to clean.  I don't have to worry about their using a spray bottle and getting chemicals in their eyes or soaking the house by spraying too much. 

Yesterday I was able to get the bathroom scrubbed while they worked on cleaning windows, mirrors, doorknobs, and walls.  They always do a good job, especially when there is a monetary incentive involved. 




Your turn!  Go get those fingerprint smudges cleaned up.  If you've got kids, this is a project for them!

If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, you can read all the details here. Be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each new challenge!       

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home