This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: An Apple a Day...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: An Apple a Day...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: An Apple a Day...


...doesn't always keep the doctor away.

Tomorrow morning will find me at the doctor's office trying to find out some answers about the fatigue with which I've been struggling, among other issues.

Believe me, folks.  This is a big deal for me.  I'm the kind of girl who doesn't even take a Tylenol when I have a headache.  I don't just go running to the doctor for every little ailment.  But when my health is keeping me from taking care of my family the way I'd like to, and when there could potentially be something wrong with my heart, it's time to go.  That's not really something I should mess around with.

Hopefully I will get some answers, or at least get started down the right track.  I will be going to see my ob doctor simply because the medical center is booked until August.  After having had 3 babies with the same ob, I'm wonderfully comfortable talking to her anyway, so I'm hoping she can at the very least point me in the right direction and use her medical influence to get me in to a cardiologist if that's what I need to do.



Now, is there anybody reading this that knows you need to go see a doctor for some reason or another?  Perhaps you're the type that always puts that sort of thing off.  I was just talking to a lady the other day who had two adult children diagnosed with cancer within one week of each other.  Her daughter found out right away, and the cancer was only stage 1.  She will probably be fine.  Her son?  She told me with head down and tears in her eyes that "He waited too long to go."  His cancer is stage 5, and things aren't looking too good.

If you need to go...then go!  Don't try to convince yourself that it's probably nothing.  If you go, and it's nothing, then you can be glad to know you're fine!  If you go, and it's not nothing, you'll be so thankful you went sooner rather than later.


If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, you can read all the details here. Be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each day's new challenge!       

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home