This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Time for a Break

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Time for a Break

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Time for a Break



I haven't been posting a lot of new challenges lately.  Honestly, I haven't really been doing any.  I have about a bazillion shortish longish term goals that I'm chipping away at every day, so I'm counting any work I do on those as my Anti-Procrastination task for the day.  I just haven't had time to work on any specific finishable task.  I haven't really even had much time to sleep.  I know this sounds like more excuses, but I promise it's not this time.  In fact, I've been running on too little sleep long enough.

My Anti-Procrastination challenge for the day is to go take a nap!  I've been concentrating so hard on getting these things done, plus running a household and taking care of three children, that I just need to stop and take a break.

Go do the same if you need to.  Or maybe sitting down and reading blogs is your break.  Either way, rest a while if you need to so you'll have more energy to get back up and get back at it!

I don't know if this post is even coherent; I'm just plumb tarred.  (That would be "tired", but my southern accent really comes out when I'm "tarred".)

So that's all for now, folks.  I'm outta here while the little ones are sleeping...or are at least in their bedrooms...not sure what they're actually doing...ignorance is bliss...for a while anyway.

If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, you can read all the details here. Be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each day's new challenge!         

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home