This Page

has been moved to new address

Tired...Always Tired

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Tired...Always Tired

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tired...Always Tired


I've been quiet around here lately.  I have been spending the kids' nap times (when I would normally blog) just resting.  There's no obvious reason that I should be so tired.  I sleep an average of 8 hours at night - uninterrupted for the most part thanks to kids who are good sleepers.  We eat healthy, balanced meals.  I've been exercising.  I'm not sure what in the world is wrong with me, but my system is apparently lacking something.  Thanks to the nagging :) polite reminders from my mom, I've been taking multivitamins every day, but I am still just functioning enough to deal with the necessities like feeding my family and keeping the house (fairly) clean.  But I want to feel good!  I want to do more than just function.

I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the end of the month to see if we can figure this out, but in the meantime, please feel free to add your two cents in the comments.  I'll definitely take any suggestions into consideration!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i thot for sure someone was gonna ask u if ur preggers again? :)

May 22, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger MaryEllen@TheImperfectHomemaker said...

Okay, so for anybody who's wondering...no I'm not pregnant. Ethan is only 9 months, and I'm still nursing him almost exclusively. My mom thinks that is probably a lot of the reason I'm lacking energy so badly. I just need to get some blood work done and figure out what in the world I'm lacking. I've been feeling a little better with taking multivitamins, chlorophyll, and molasses, but I have good days and bad days. Some have suggested thyroid issues. I guess I just have to wait and see when the blood work comes back.

May 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home