This Page

has been moved to new address

Dandelions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Dandelions

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dandelions

I enjoyed the opportunity to go outside with the kids today.  It's been raining the past few days, and they've been going a little stir-crazy.  My four-year-old stared in awe at the field of dandelions growing in the back yard and exclaimed "Wow!  We have pretty flowers!"  He was so excited.  Me? Not so much.  I knew that those dandelions represented a husband who is working overtime right now and hasn't had time to mow the lawn.  But my little boy in his childlike innocence saw the beauty in those dandelions.

And I chose to look at the beauty too.  I chose to count my blessings.

I have an absolutely awesome husband who works long, hard hours without complaining.  We have a nice big backyard where the kids can run and play.  I've been feeling a weency bit better, and I'm thankful I had enough energy to go out and play with the kids.  Speaking of...I'm thankful for my three little blessings too.  They are a joy and a delight.

God is good all the time, and I want to always look at the positive instead of the negative.

Thank you, Lord, for your blessings!  





This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home