This Page

has been moved to new address

Quick Health Update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Quick Health Update

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quick Health Update

I'm just coming in from the doctor, and I thought I'd let everybody know what is going on.  She said she could definitely hear an irregular heartbeat, but the first step is took take a look at the bloodwork and check my thyroid.  I should hear something back by Monday.  So in the meantime, I'll just wait and pray.  If it is a thyroid problem, I will definitely be doing some research, because I'm not really wanting to be on medication long-term.  But, there's no sense in thinking about that now until I know something for sure.  Thank you to everyone who has asked about me, sent emails, and left comments.  I appreciate it very much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heather @ Thrifty Stories said...

I'd been thinking about you and your appt. for the past week or so. Glad that you are finding some answers. Will be praying that further testing comes back fine. Thanks for the update.

June 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home