This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Taking Care of Business

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Taking Care of Business

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Taking Care of Business


 Well, folks, it's time to tackle another of those (dreaded) Anti-Procrastination tasks again.  Really, I hope you don't dread them.  I hope you're enjoying the feeling of getting things done so they won't be hanging over your head any more.  I know I am!

Today you need to take care of any business that needs to be done.


 For example, I had to make a couple of calls that I was not looking forward to.  One that I can't post here, and another one to my credit card company to settle a dispute with a company that charged my card but did not fulfill my order.  I hate making calls like that, and I avoid it as long as possible with my excuses.  "I'll be on hold forever, and I don't have time for that."  "The kids hate it when I'm on the phone, and they start running around and acting crazy."  (Really, they do!)  Well, too bad honey.  You just need to stop procrastinating and get it over with.  You'll be done and won't have to worry about it any more. 

Now it's your turn.  Go take care of whatever business you've been avoiding and then enjoy the rest of your day!

This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home