This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Thinking Ahead

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Thinking Ahead

Monday, June 18, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Thinking Ahead


One thing that I am horrible about is thinking that I have plenty of time to get something done.  Before I know it, the event has sneaked up on me and I am hanging out to dry.  (Insert head hanging in shame here as I admit that Father's Day was a day of "Oh, yeah, it's Father's Day.  I really meant to have a gift ready for you, but I didn't get it ready in time.")

So, today I am thinking ahead to things that are coming up and trying to go ahead and prepare even though it seems like I have plenty of time. 

I spent most of the morning doing lesson plans for the upcoming school year.  I can't believe I'm going to be a homeschooling mom!  Somehow that makes me feel old.  I've got the first 12 weeks of kindergarten almost completely prepared.  I want to prepare ahead of time for activities for my 2 year old as well so that I'm not getting frustrated as I try to think of things for her to do.  I'll use my list of 15 self-directed activites for toddlers, but I also want to have some educational worksheets ready for her that correspond with what Little Bear is learning in school. 





Your turn!  Can you think of anything coming up for which you need to prepare.  Maybe it seems like you have plenty of time, but it's better to go ahead and get it done instead of letting it sneak up on you.

If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, you can read all the details here. Be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each new challenge!        

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home