This Page

has been moved to new address

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: De-Clutter your Inbox

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Imperfect Homemaker: Anti-Procrastination Challenge: De-Clutter your Inbox

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: De-Clutter your Inbox



My inbox was starting to get really annoying.  It seemed like I was deleting 10 times more stuff than I was actually opening.  It was time for an inbox de-clutter



Your turn!  Any type of newsletters, advertisements, etc. that are coming to your inbox that you don't ever read are simply wasting your time when you have to click the delete button every day.  Open them all up and unsubscribe.  I like to do it all in one day even if it takes me a while.  The reason for that is because your unsubscription request can take up to 2 weeks to process.  In the meantime you'll continue to get emails from that company.  I can never remember which ones I've already unsubscribed to, so I do it all in one shot, wait a couple weeks, then do it again.


If you're just now joining our Anti-Procrastination challenge, you can read all the details here. be sure you're subscribed to email updates or follow me on Facebook to receive each day's new challenge!


This post may be linked to one of these parties.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home